Table of Contents
- Running KMyMoney for the first time
- The main window
- Creating a new file
- Creating accounts
- Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) Import
- Searching for transactions
- Backing up
- Launching KMyMoney
- How to move KMyMoney to a new computer
- Contacting the Developers / Reporting Bugs
Once KMyMoney has fully loaded two windows will be opened. The top window, 'Tip of the Day' offers one of a series of important or useful pieces of information about the application.
You are recommended to quickly read through these tips by pressing on the and buttons at the bottom of the window.
Once you have read the tips the window can be closed; it will re-open each time KMyMoney is started. To stop this default behavior, uncheck the appropriate option on the Tip of the Day window.
Tips can be read at anytime by selecting from the menu within KMyMoney.
Please click on to close the Tip of the Day dialog.